Monday, March 24, 2008

Wedding Invitation websites & inspirations

I've been looking at wedding invitations all day for one of my clients and I stumbled upon some great websites that I'd like to share with you. (actually, I've been a huge fan & a blog stalker for couple of these designers) No matter how trend-of-the-moment the invitations may be, they should all reflect your personality and style. Invitations, in my opinion, are made to be ooooohed and ahhhhhed over. Since the invitations are the first thing the guests receive for your wedding, I think it should definately have some "WOW" factor so you can keep the guests be excited to attend your wedding ceremony! Note that these websites that I'm about to share are not cheap. They can range between $1,500- $2,000 dollars alone just a set of 50-100 invitations, response cards, printed envelopes and enclosure cards. Although that isn't cheap, it certainly isn't unreasonable. Kenzie Kate
RedBliss Atelier Isabey
Bella Figura,
Top Row: Wren Press (photo from Brides), Claudia Calhoun (photo from Brides) Louella, Center Row: All Louella, Bottom Row: Abby Jean, Kate Spade and Abby Jean

Top row: Paper-source, CECI NY, Middle row: Wedding Paper Divas, Bottom row: CECI NY

all images from Etsy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank yoU~.. just in time my invitations to be designed!