Saturday, July 19, 2008

Paper Source & Kelly Paper

I was quite surprised how many people DIDN'T know about Paper Source & Kelly Paper.

I love, love, love Paper Source. (When I lived in Berkeley, this store was right next to Anthropology, my favorite store! and it was literally 5 minutes from my house!!) Anyways, I can practically spend hours dissecting this place and still not be done with it. You can get great ideas here and I love how they show you sample cards so you can be inspired in your own creative ways. It carries hip, beautiful, and sophisticated paper supplies. But if you're on a budget, you can get a bit carried away. So What do I recommend?? Get all the creative ideas from Paper Source & buy kits, tools, accessories, etc., and stop by at Kelly Paper to actually purchase all your paper supplies. The prices & their selections are great and my favorite part, a ream of each type of paper is open so you can really look at the color and texture before you buy it. Hope this information helped and have a great weekend!!



Stay tuned for another three-in-a-row wedding extravaganza! I can't wait to share with you all~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.