Monday, September 15, 2008

Young & Tim tie the knot! 9/6/08

I flew up to Norcal last weekend to coordinate Young & Tim's wedding in SF. They looked stunning, the weather was gorgeous, everything went smoothly and organized. I could not have asked for a better day. I DOCed their wedding and it was my absolute pleasure working together and seeing them tie the knot. Here are some shots wonderful Jules Bianchi along with her sister & Jay took on their wedding day. More to come..
all images courtesy of Jules Bianchi
young02
Isn't she so beautiful!
young04
one of my favorite shots at Westin lounge
young11
young12
young07
A huge bridal party, seven on each side
young14
Young's father giving her away...
young15
A beautiful Church! They had nearly 300 guests!
young16
Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Chao!
young18
young19
Ceremony- Trinity Episcopal Church
Photographer- Jules Bianchi Photography
Florist- Nona Tsai at Floral Design Studio
DJ- Mark Haggerty at Denon & Doyle
Cake- Cake A Bakin

0 comments: