Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Young & Tim's Wedding Part II

There were so many shots Jules Bianchi team took that it was hard for me to decide which ones I wanted to post.
So be sure to click here to check out their wedding highlights!! I watched it at least three times already!!!
collage 6
collage5
I_0041 I love this shot!!

I_0108
I_0440

Bridal party having fun in the limo before getting to the church

I_0091

I loved loved her little cocktail dress she wore for the dancing hour....

(all images courtesy of Jules Bianchi)
Young and Tim by end of the night... they look pretty tired from having too much fun.. huh! :) Congrats once again to both of you and thank you for entrusting me with all the details on your wedding day.

P.S Check back with us soon to find out upcoming NEWS & more real wedding stories...

0 comments: