Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend Update

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Here are some great news that I wanted to share with my readers today.
1) My younger sis, Gina finally gave birth to Joshua this Friday (2/06/09) at 9:10AM and he looks just like my sister!! After I heard the news about the delivery, I'm getting more and more anxious and excited at the same time for mine.
Introducing Joshua Junho Kim at 7 pounds.. I'm sooo proud of my sister and she said Joshua came out after ONE push! haha~ I nearly cried when I held him in my arms today...


2) And this Saturday was KB & Daniel's touching wedding ceremony. I've heard so many messages from pastors and officiants, but the message from this wedding was by far the best. Huge thanks to Leena & my two other assistants who coordinated the event. Everything went perfectly as planned even with the rain & 450+ guests, I did not have to worry about a thing! I will post more pictures when I received the pro shots from Studio Luxe, but I just had to share this photo of an awesome cake that Kayla of http://www.kaylaskakes.com/ made. Not only did it look so pretty and elegant but, the chocolate cake tasted soooo good!

3) I am 2cm dilated and I've been getting some strong, painful but irregular contractions lately and the doctor said baby Grant can come out anytime now. My feet & hands are swollen like crazy and it's quite dissapointing to see myself in the mirror, but it still seems surreal to me. In about a week (or less) we’re going to be parents of a brand new baby boy. I just want to thank everyone for being so supportive and caring. Even after my baby shower, people have been showering me with so many gifts and prayers and I'm so lucky to have all of you in my life! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

0 comments: