Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quick Update- I'll be MIA for a while...

We're moving to Fullerton this weekend so I probably won't have much access to Internet for couple of days. Sad to say but I won't be blogging much either when my in laws get here from Korea. It's about time I take out some cooking books that have been collecting dust from the book shelf. :) But I will definitely share this month's wedding photos from some FAB photographers when I receive them SOON! Time flies so quickly these days....
If you need to reach me, please call my cell.
--------------------------------------------------------
We're not even half way done with packing and I didn't realize how much stuff we collected over the years. Packing is not fun at all but going through some old pictures brings back good memories. I thought it will be fun to share some old pictures with you before I turn off the computer to do some more packing.


I'm not quite sure how old I was in this picture. I'm thinking around seven or eight?? I guess I was visiting my cousins in Korea.

Haha! During my Junior & Senior year in high school. Hey, I'm not the only one who took these shots! We all did!!

LEFT- Year of 1999 when we went on Summer Missions together to Kazahkstan. Wow.. we've known each other for 10 years & Bobby had hair back then...
RIGHT- Year of 2003 @ Getty's Museum when we officially started dating. Then we broke up couple months after that. :)