Friday, August 28, 2009

Posting wedding photos on my blog

As much as I am tempted to show off all my clients' beautiful photos, there are some clients who wish to keep their photos private. Some clients don't feel comfortable having photos up on the web for anyone and everyone to see, especially nowadays with the nature of blogging being so open to the public. It is also written in my contract that I do not utilize photos taken during the event for publishing, blog/web, and advertisement purposes WITHOUT the bride and groom's consent. Before my business and getting my name out there, my clients' privacy comes FIRST and I completely respect their decision for keeping the photos to themselves.

So many photographers, florists, videographers and wedding planners blog these days, but have you also considered your clients' privacy?

0 comments: