Monday, October 25, 2010

Things that make me all warm & fuzzy

I usually keep all the thank you letters & gifts to myself but I wanted to share these two reviews that past brides have sent me. These letters were not about how organized, professional or helpful I was on their wedding day, but rather, they both expressed the love & passion that I have for my clients. Building these wonderful relationships with clients & vendors is without a doubt what excites me most about this job, and it is always encouraging when clients are somehow affected by this passion.

Here are two recent reviews that almost made me tear up:

...When I first heard of you and your business, it had a sense of warmth and love behind all of your work and I think that's what really drew me to you. Little did I know that not only do you love your work but you love your clients as well. I feel so undeserving for all you've done for me including giving me wise advice about work, God and life & marriage and it really reflected a bit of God's grace. Thank you for helping me get ready for this new journey together with my now-husband!..."
-Angela

We cannot begin to express our gratitude to Esther for making all of our hopes and dreams for our wedding come to life. Esther is truly dedicated to her work and is passionate about making all things beautiful. She really took the time to understand our style/personalities and was so great about sending us new ideas and inspirations. We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding and most importantly, our guests loved the experience. Being a bride can be really stressful and Esther made the experience so much easier by having wonderful relationships with quality vendors, paying attention to every detail and executing magazine-worthy designs with her impeccable style. Her staff is absolutely wonderful and if there were any hiccups on our wedding day, I certainly didn’t notice! I would have to say that the best part about working with Esther is that she became my friend and just by watching her, I learned so much about family and love and that a job can be so much more than a just a job.
-Susie

0 comments: