Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bits and Pieces..

of crafts, DIY projects, event decor and design.

Hello My Bride Story blog world! As Esther mention in an earlier post I am one her assistant’s that will periodically be blogging here. Yay! I’m excited to join the blog world, I’ve been an avid follower of a variety of blogs for years, and I’m FINALLY joining in!

A brief intro of myself, my name is Christine Lee. I started interning/assisting Esther in 2009. I have always loved working with my hands doing arts and crafts and putting together tablescapes for events here and there as a hobby; but it wasn’t until I started working with Esther that my eyes have been opened to a whole new world of décor and creative ways of using ordinary items to transform things to look extraordinary. Through my entries I hope to share with all of you the different inspirations that I have here and there from different projects that I’m currently working on.

Have you ever wanted to fill some ceiling space over your reception tables, dessert bars, etc. A quick fix to your problem. Pom Poms!

Here are some pictures of how Martha Stewart incorporated her pom poms in with her room décor.



Most of us have seen them at Michaels or Walmart, Martha Stewart sells pre-packaged DIY POM POM packages, but there is definitely a limited selection of colors. Pom Poms have been around for awhile now but its always great to use old ideas with a twist! We found this great seller on etsy.com- she creates customizes Pom Poms just for you. Pom Love definitely brings a fresh new approach to Pom Poms with her different color combinations and designs.




Go check out her Etsy shop at Pom Love, I love her color combinations!


"little miss sunshine" christine




0 comments: