Monday, October 18, 2010

Sneak Peek of Diana & Myong

Alright guys. This isn't my usual sneak peeks but I couldn't resist posting the details shots from Diana & Myong's wedding. We're still waiting for the images from Taek Photography but just thought these images would brighten up today's gloomy day! I'll post up all the details later once I receive the photos but enjoy these for now! :)

Here's our overall ceremony set up which was later turn into a modern, sophisticated ballroom.



I am officially adding 'styling' dessert bars for my 'elaborate' & 'exquisite' story clients! :)


All the desserts & custom cake were provided by Vanilla Bake Shop and they were SOOO yummy!!



10

We had two completely different looks with the kings & rounds and loved how intimate & cozy the ballroom turned out!

I'll be sure to list all the vendors who were involved with the wedding & some of the incidents that happened which weren't expected! Humble to know that not ALL our weddings can turn out absolutely flawless even if we do our best to control some of vendors' mishaps. I'll be sure to cover specifically about this post next time!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Just wanted to tell you what a lovely site you have and how beautiful these weddings are you plan. I was googling to see pictures of receptions as I am helping a friend with her reception and got caught up in reading your posts and learning more about Korean weddings. I think you are very talented and sometimes it's nice to hear that strangers, right?
And your son is absolutely adorable!

Esther said...

awww.. thanks angela for your sweet comments!! yes, it's ALWAYS nice to hear from strangers! ;)
we still have a few more weddings we haven't shared yet so please check back soon!

yuko ebina said...

hi esther!
this is yuko from VBS! (my day job) i also do jewelry on the side:) just wanted to say what a beautiful and sophisticated wedding it was! i love how the desserts are displayed on something other than the usual (and expected) plates! the mirrored boxes are such a unique idea :)
xoxo y

nancy {So Happi Together} said...

Love this wedding and Casa Del Mar! Yes. I think it's very nice to add dessert bar styling to your services for clients because people just don't realize the amount of time that goes into it! Beautiful work, as always!!

Esther said...

@nancy, i know! people just have NO idea how much time & effort goes into styling dessert bars & other tables! Not to mention packing up all these props/items after the wedding. -__-

Adventures in my Homeland said...

what a dream! everything is so beautiful :)