Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Leslie & Wesley Tie The Knot!

Oh hello readers.. I know it's been so long since my last update and it's about time I reveal some of the summer weddings we've designed & coordinated.  Be sure to check back in a few days why I was MIA for a while! ;)
Leslie & Wesley are perfect for one another and so honored to be a part of their memorable day. I know I need to stop raving about our clients but we seriously attract the most sweetest, generous, loving brides and Leslie is just a perfect example of why we love our job! She was actually a referral from another planner (Thanks Annaha!) and we instantly hit it off from the very first consultation.

Leslie wanted a clean, modern yet traditional decor elements at the Jonathan Club where Wesley grew up spending his summer vacations hanging out at the club with his parents. We had Fleuretica design all the florals (LOVE working with these girls) and Level 4 International provided all the rentals including lighting & lounge furniture. Even my MIL helped us make custom runners for the long tables while Leslie put together all the stationery herself, bought 300 pairs of flip flops for the guests (crazy!) and still managed to look this HOT while finishing up her residency as an OBGYN!
Without further ado, enjoy these lovely pictures from Taek Photography.










how cute is this small wagon for the ring bearer? I attached the pillow at the last minute and I thought it was such a perfect idea, no? :)

I absolutely adore this picture and these little guys did a fantastic job walking down the aisle!!





Wesley serenading Steven Curtis Chapman's song, 'I will be there' to Leslie during the ceremony.. OK. maybe I just love saying their names..     Leslie & Wesley. ;)



Now onto some of the reception details... These images don't do any justice how beautiful everything looked that night! Really wished we had some good overall & detail shots but by the time the 2nd shooter arrived, the guests already took their seats... 








How chic are these white lounge furniture with accent pillows on sand?




Yes... 300 pairs of Old Navy flips we displayed as favors and we only had 10-15 pairs left at the end of the night!!

LOVED our seafoam blue & peach color combination and Flueretica did an awesome job creating all the lush florals!


Probably my favorite sweet heart table set up, it was just SO pretty on Jonathan Club property!



some more B & G shots at the beach... LOVE! :)




We had s'mores station, photobooth, mid night snack & a 9 piece live band from BuzzCats to keep the guests entertained and it sure kept everyone happy!







Hope you got to enjoy this wedding as much as we did! Here's their cute wedding highlight Anything & Everything Productions captured!

Leslie + Wesley 07.23.11 from Anything&Everything Productions on Vimeo.
Stay tuned for more updates!

4 comments:

WIDLOVESP said...

Esther!! I'm sending the magazine Monday!! Sorry, I've been so swamped at work -_-;; Please don't hate me!

AMAZING AS ALWAYS!!! This is such a beautiful wedding!! Dahhh Droooooolz!! By any chance is Annaha's last name Song? Married to Don?? we went to the same church in LA!

Anyways!! Awesome Job!! Loveeeeeeeee it :)

Once again!! Sorry for the super late delivery!!! I hope you understand.

<3 Sarah

WIDLOVESP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L O V E said...

SMORE STATION= GENIUS! once again a beautiful wedding by MBS!

leslie fung said...

aww Esther! I am reliving the day as I look through these photos! Thank you for creating the best day ever! MBS is awesome!
<3 leslie