Thursday, April 23, 2009

Audrey Magazine Wedding Feature


Audrey Magazine is the Asian American women's lifestyle magazine celebrating their 6th year anniversary, and now they have published the first wedding issue. Anne, the editor-in-chief contacted me couple months ago to write an article on wedding planning tips, advice on dresses, decor, and latest trends. I was about to give birth when she contacted me so I had Elisa work on this while I was in labor and it turned out awesome!
April/May 2009 is now available at bookstores and if you would like to receive a free copy, please leave a comment on my blog with your email address and I'll be happy to send it to the lucky winner!


The magazine also features the best beauty trends, honeymoon looks after the big day, and where to spurge and save planning tips along with other great stories.

Some of the wedding photos I coordinated from last year's weddings


To read the article, click on its image. I'll post up the full article on the next entry.

0 comments: