Sunday, June 28, 2009

Looking for a chic place to throw a bridal shower?

Looking for a chic place to throw a bridal shower? CHI- Nail Bar & Organic Spa opened beginning of this year in Beverly Hills near the Rodeo Dr area - right down the street from Sprinkles (yum!) on Little Santa Monica. The setting is just perfect to throw a bridal shower, to hang out with the girls & to get your nails done before the big day. They go to great measures to keep everything extremely clean and they do not reuse their files and all the metal tools are sanitized in an surgical sterilizer.
For a private party all guest come together and the host can bring drinks, food, music, gifts and decorations*. There is an additional location rental fee of $50.00 an hour during store hours or $75.00 after hours.



I am definitely loving their foot spa area...



Photo Credit: Caroline Tran
Speaking of bridal shower, I introduce you to The Jewelry Bar!!!
One of the most savvy, stylish & creative client, Susan opened up her jewelry store on Etsy after moving to New York last November. She recently sent me an email to tell me about her work and I was literally clicking through every 160+ handmade jewelries she made. Talk about some serious talent! I hear her jewerly business is going really well and I could not be happier for her. These unique jewerlies will be PERFECT for bridesmaids gifts & birthday gifts. All jewelry pieces are handmade with sterling silver or 14k gold filled with finest hand selected gemstones and unique metal components.

My creation

My creation
Please check out her store to find more beautiful pieces

0 comments: