Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bridal bouquets should reflect your personality and style

While I still love the white, fluffy peonies for a classic bridal bouquet, I must say I love these bouquets with a bit of personality and style.
Meg of La Partie Events continues to blow me away with her creativity & skills in coming up with the most original bouquets & floral designs ever! She's an extremely talented woman and you need to bookmark her blog for some serious inspirations.

Probably one of my favorite bouquets I've seen in the blog world. Simply loving how she incorporated the feathers!


Photos by Erin Hearts Court

Who says all bridesmaids should hold matching bouquets? Simply all gorgeous!



Photos by SDK Photo

Photos by Sweet Monday


Photos by Erin Hearts Court


KLK Photos

1 comments:

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn said...

these are so inspiring! just beautiful. bring on Spring!