Monday, January 17, 2011

What's to come in 2011

I know it's been a while since my last wedding related post but I have so much goodness coming up that I promise it will be worth the wait. Instead of doing a recap on 2010, I thought it would be fun to give you some sneak peeks of what's coming up for us in 2011. We're overly thrilled just thinking about this new year for several reasons. Now that we're a team of three coordinators, we are so ready to give our full attention to each clients' needs and not to mention filled with enthusiasm & willingness to go above & beyond and trust us, no detail will be left behind.
While I'll be focusing mainly on event design & planning aspects of each wedding (I'm currently all booked until September with a few dates open), Christine and Leena will be strictly focusing on the day of coordination which has worked out very well so far.
Today, I am absolutely thrilled to highlight some of my favorite photographers artists that we'll be working with this year! They are definitely going to step up our game for MBS! After designing & coordinating weddings for quite some time now, I've come to realize how important is it to have an awesome photographer.. No matter where you're getting married or how much your budget is, if you can splurge on a great photographer, you can rest assured that your wedding will look awesome. Call me a photography snob, but I've personally had some not so good experiences with a few photographers in the past years. It literally broke my heart to pieces when they weren't able to capture the look and feel of their wedding day. Dear brides to be, I cannot help but stress it one more time- Please don't cut corners on photography. You can try to look for reasonably priced vendors but not on photographer. Yes, you can thank me later. ;)

Here are some out of state photographers I've been dying to work with and SO excited that they'll be capturing our clients' most special day!
Jen Huang Based out in New York, I absolutely love her clean, fresh, romantic feel to her photos!




Our Labor of Love Based in Atlanta, Georgia, they create one of the most artistic, edgy, dreamy images of all time.
mmololblogpost003
mmololblogpost004
blogjoyciesteve004
Clayton Austin Based in Austin Texas, (Known for his 'Hammers & Strings' engagement session as you may have already seen it on GWS, my heart skips whenever I think of Lydia & 's wedding in June.

photography album
piano in the field engagement photos
piano engagement field
piano engagement field
Scott Andrews (he's actually based in Norcal) so excited to be working with him next month!
Bestof2010_ScottAndrew1 Fine Art Wedding Photography in New York City, NY Capitale, Brooklyn Bridge, City Hall


Bestof2010_ScottAndrew5 FIne art wedding photography lake tahoe
Here are some SoCal based photographers that I've been stalking on their blogs & twitter for sometime now. 
Ja Tecson- We recently did a photoshoot for Utterly Engaged and was SO thrilled that Ja was able to come on board! He's one of the most down to earth kind of guy you'll ever meet. I love his lifestyle, editorial look to his photos and can't wait to see how the shoot will turn out! Be on the look out for this month's issue!





He & She Photo Go check out their blog if you haven't already. Our bride, Anna is making 250+ paper flowers and we did a mini mock up session this week & their wedding going to be oh so gorgeous!
0348
0634-copy
0453copy
Sam Lim- If you're looking for a timeless, classy yet editorial feel to your photos, Sam is the guy you need to contact. We have two weddings with him this year and super excited to be finally working with him.
JT_W10web
JT_W12web
JT_W17web

Rachel Thurston Love the warmth and depth to her photo
s.

If you haven't checked out their blogs yet, please do so NOW! :) As for us, we are overly ecstatic to be working with such talent. Hooray for the New Year! We are looking forward to creating a lifetime of memories this year with our beautiful brides!

2 comments:

eunA said...

Lydia & scott's wedding in june? woohoo! im so excited too!

nancy {So Happi Together} said...

ooh!! I am so excited to see you 2011 round out! It is going to be amazing!! All of these photographers are so talented and they are so lucky to be able to capture your awesome work and weddings!!