Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lisa & Ed Tie the Knot {Featured on Green Wedding Shoes}

I planned Lisa's brother's bicycle inspired wedding 3 years ago and I was overjoyed when Lisa reached out to me as soon as she got engaged. Lisa mom mentioned at the end of the night how she wished she had another daughter so I can plan her wedding! So sweet!
We created a whimsical, romantic, intimate celebration at the Smogshoppe and Lisa gave me a total freedom to do whatever I wanted to do.  Completely trust your designer/planner and they will deliver nothing but the best! Head over to Green Wedding Shoes for the lovely feature and SO grateful Lisa gave me the sweetest shout-out!  Lovely photos by Esther Sun Photography 



smog shoppe wedding
pink bridesmaids
pink bridesmaids
flower girl and ring bearer
peony
pink ceremony decor
vintage crates

wedding partysmog shoppe cermeony
bride and groom
bride and groom



The lovely paper goods by The First Snow were the perfect fit for Lisa + Ed’s dreamy celebration!
bride and groom table
ribbon chandeliers
chevron table numbers
pink florals


polaroids
floral menu
tabasco favors
paper flower backdrop
A lot of people have been asking about these giant paper flowers. These were actually made by our former client, Elaine  who is super crafty and I had to recycle them for this wedding.  The big poster "I belong with you, You belong with me. You are my sweet heart" quote was perfect for our sweets table!
desserts

macroons
paper flower decor and cake



0 comments: