Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vendor Spotlight: Jennifer Skog Photography

You know how much I'm into photography. When it comes to choosing vendors, I am very selective with florist, rentals, and most importantly, photographers. There are so many great photographers out there and there's no way I can get to know them all, but I can tell you right off the bat top 10 photographers I love... Email me if you're interested in finding out who is under Esther's black list. :)
Jennifer Skog, based in Northern California is a true artist. You gotta visit her BLOG to see her latest work! She just launched a new site for brides who are interested in boudoir sessions.










P.S I also have some important announcements to share with you about the upcoming year so please check back soon for more details!

1 comments:

Tenisha D said...

I love your blog photos I like your blog