Thursday, January 15, 2009

Becky & Dan Tie the Knot

Elisa and I are on a blog roll this month! I don't know how long I can keep this up but until I give birth, I'll do my best to keep it informative & resourceful with lots and lots of pictures!

Becky and Dan's wedding was my last wedding of the year 2008 and they needed some extra help with last minute vendor selections and the day of coordination. I quickly got on board and helped with choosing the linens, lighting, cake designer, pae bek rentals, and DJ/MC. I was quite impressed with how much Dan helped out with all the logistics. Being an engineer that he is, he created a floor plan for the ceremony & the reception layout which were measured precisely and carefully thought out. Becky on the other hand was the creative DIY bride. She DIYed her aisle runner, invitation, program, dancefloor monogram, menu cards to the table numbers. And what did I do?? well..I sort of took care of everything in between. :)
For this wedding, I asked Katie Lee of Bella Destinee to give me an extra hand on the day of coordination just in case, who knows what may happen with my due date approaching?


And what can possibly go wrong with two planners at the wedding? It was so much fun working with her again and it's always my pleasure and honor to have her. Take a look at some of the photos taken by Studio Q.




1 groom + 3 groomsmen= 4 engineers ^^

Becky looks stunning, doesn't she?




Take a look at Dan's awesome floor plan of the ceremony's layout!

And here's how it looked on the day of.



Here's the reception layout! Trust me, it took me a while to figure out all the different numbers on the correspondent tables. ^^

We only had one hour turn-around time to set up everything for dinner. Huge thanks to Ebell Theatre for their quick service and amazing staff team!

Now some detailed shots..



Becky and Dan,
Thank you for entrusting me with all the details of your wedding. Although we had some last minute changes even on the day of, everything went so beautifully and smoothly. I loved working with both of you, you guys compliment each other so well! And I also want to thank all the vendors who made this day possible. A gorgeous wedding is all about team work and I am grateful I got to work with them.

Here's an email I received from Becky after they came back from their honeymoon
"...I love all the settings and looking at those photos takes me back to that night where we had most beautiful time I dreamt of. Everything worked out perfectly and I couldn't have ask anything more, thanks to you and Katie. I heard so many compliments from friends and family and I know I couldn't have done it without you and your team's help. I really thank you for that. And of course I will spread good words around. ^^
Well, thank you again for all the hard work and I really wish you the best with you and your baby"

0 comments: