Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Vendor Spotlight: Amelia Lyon Photography

I have been a huge fan of her work for sometime now and I thought I would share some of her fabulous work for those who haven't heard of Amelia Lyon yet.
Theresa & Dan's wedding images have been floating around the blog world for quite a while, (Junebug Weddings recently featured their wedding) but these are some of the best shots I've seen!









i
Groom and groomsmen’s attire: Friar Tux
Invitations: Christine Kim from White August

1 comments:

Nicole DeAnne said...

Esther! You are SO cute at all your vendor spot lights. I had to comment only because 1. Amelia Lyon is my sister, ( I think you knew that!) and 2. I also did Theresa's Hair & make-up for her wedding! What a small world! You are SO talented at what you do, & I am so happy I was able to work with you. I look forward to seeing you again in the future! Take care!