Monday, August 11, 2008

Yuni & Scott Tie the Knot!!!

After waiting patiently for nearly 3 months, Yuni & Scott's pictures are out today!! Here's a sneak peek of the pictures, and I'll be posting some of the shots of the details once John & Joseph Photography sends me some more files. It was a small & private wedding but many of the guests flew all the way from Korea, Washington, and So. Cal to attend this ceremony. This day would not have been possible without the help of their dearest friends & vendors who worked hard to make this day so special.

We literally planned the wedding in 7 weeks and when I think back, whewww... I don't know if I can do that again! :D But thank you Yuni & Scott for allowing me to be a part of your day & I wish you both all the best! Take a look at some of the amazing shots John captured in spite of the HOT weather (Can you imagine me running around for 12 hours during 110 degrees in Napa?? We normally run through the rehearsal twice but we had to finish in 30 minutes because all of us were sweating like crazy)






Doesn't she look stunning??

Scott looking all serious....





Can you spot me in the brown dress next to the sign in table? I'm way in the back and my face is cut off...







Check out her fusion hanbok!


Ceremony & Reception:
V'Sattui Winery
Getting ready photos: Harvest Inn
Catering: Patrick David's
Florist: Blossom
Baker:
Katrina Rozelle
Photographer: John & Joseph Photography
Special Linens & Rentals: Napa Linens & Classic Party Rentals
Hair & Make up: Jessica, make up artist & Lucy, hair stylist
Wedding Band:
Jazz A Holics
Wedding MC: Shane from Event Plus

P.S. Special thanks to Leena, my beloved assistant who got blisters and could barely walk for a week after the wedding... :) We literally came home at midnight and as soon as we got home, we ate some corn dogs & ice cream and dipped our feet in hot water! haha... As you can see, a life of a wedding planner is not always as glamorous as people may think.

1 comments:

jyang said...

i love her modern hanbok...so pretty!